Alpha Lipoic Acid with GlucoPhenol® 120's
Supports glucose metabolism‡
Alpha lipoic acid supports healthy glucose and fat metabolism by targeting a variety of cellular receptors and signaling pathways, including NFκB, which regulates immune mediator expression.1,2 GlucoPhenol® is a clinically studied, proprietary extract of cranberry and Orléans strawberry developed and studied as part of a research collaboration with the Institute of Nutrition and Functional Foods (INAF). In a 6-week randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial, subjects receiving 300 mg polyphenols from GlucoPhenol® per day exhibited a 14% improvement over baseline in glucose homeostasis.3 Orléans strawberry extract was found to directly support glucose disposal into cultured skeletal muscle cells.4‡
- Supports healthy glucose and fat metabolism‡
- Promotes metabolic energy production‡
- Provides support for cardiometabolic and vascular health‡
- Antioxidant support‡
- Includes GlucoPhenol® , a clinically studied, proprietary extract of cranberry and Orléans strawberry
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 120
- Alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) 200 mg.
- GlucoPhenol® proprietary blend 138 mg providing 25 mg of polyphenols from Orléans strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa) extract (fruit) and cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) extract (fruit)
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), rice maltodextrin, hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate, silicon dioxide
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-4 times daily, with meals.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.